Children are expected to be in full school uniform every day. This comprises:
- School polo shirt, sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan with logo
- Black or grey trousers, shorts or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers), or plain sandals in summer (no flip flops or backless footwear)
- Blue and white checked summer dress
The trousers, shorts, skirts, dresses and PE kit can be bought from any supplier.
Polo shirts, sweatshirts and cardigans, with the logo, are available online from our suppliers, Eco Outfitters. In line with our ‘Green’ ethos, the uniform is 100% eco, fair trade cotton. In addition to the environmentally friendly options, and to reflect the financial pressures on families, Eco Outfitters also offer cheaper logo items that have greater polyester content.
PE kit is a white T-shirt, black shorts and black plimsolls or trainers. Children should come to school wearing their PE kit on the days they have PE
Please note the following:
- Jewellery, nail varnish, makeup and other fashion accessories should not be worn
- Long hair must be tied back
All items of uniform and any other equipment required for school (e.g. musical instruments, lunch boxes etc) must be clearly named so any lost property can be returned as quickly as possible. We recommend using STIKINS – printed non-sew, non-iron name tags as well as blank ones with a special pen if you prefer.